Friday, January 20, 2006

Why do People get angry sometimes....that is the question?

Sometimes, I feel why do people get angry...and that too at such petty things..Also, this includes me...as getting angry is not so good or infact it is not at all good. Getting angry can be harmful for your health....as well as it may cause a lot of mental trauma...it may also be a spoil-sport in your relationships..If we are not happy at something...then we tend to get angry and in that event shout like hell...and waste our energy..which is not good...instead we should conserve our energy to use it in some useful work...One should laugh as much as possible...Daily, if you laugh atleast 30 mins then you are using a lot of muscels...which keeps you fresh....I used to get angru very often but now I have atleast learnt how to control my anger...by either involving myself in some other work...or remaining calm...at very pressure situations...and also I practise Yoga...daily..in the morning and that gives me a lot of concentration...

1 comment:

Anuj Kapoor said...

You are right navneet...its easier said than done..I have also experienced the same..Well, I never counted 100 times but I practice meditation to keep myself relaxed every day for 5-7 mins..but it never pays off. Well, I keep control of my anger but when it becomes excessive, I cant do it...maybe it is in our human nature to become angry..maybe every human being gets angry...but the fact is that it doesnt work for me..and yes it is also true that this anger does a lot of harm to us..